We are grateful for support from:
- John Lyon’s Charity and the Hadley Trust to pay for a part-time Centre Manager responsible for improving the environmental education provision and reserve maintainance. 1st November 2013 – 31st October 2014. Subsequently a 3 year grant to pay for a part-time Environmental Education Manager from the 1st August 2015 to the 31st July 2018.
- The Ernest Cook Trust and the Hadley Trust to pay for a part-time Centre Manager responsible for improving the environmental education provision and reserve maintainance. 1st November 2012 – 31st October 2013.
- Waitrose Community Matters to buy materials for school visits.
- The Hadley Trust for a grant to:
- enable essential tree surgery to be carried out,
- fund the Bioblitz on the 13th and 14th of July 2012.
Our corporate sponsors are:
Thompsons Flooring Ltd, 11 Alston Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4EU
Phone: 020 8449 3617
Fax: 020 8449 0229
We are pleased to acknowledge all the beautiful photographs and videos taken by James Davidson, Event Photographer, which have captured a lot of the magic moments at the nature reserve. His email address is email@example.com. Thank you, James.