There are 7.5 acres of countryside safely enclosed with no public access where your children will enjoy the unique experience of being able to learn in the great outdoors! If you want to see a map of our nature reserve or download it as a pdf, click here and if you want to just see it online click here.
What We Offer
- An experienced teacher
- School activities for EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- A safe, enclosed nature reserve
- A well-equipped classroom for 30 children
- An indoor lunch facility, cloakrooms and toilets
- A picnic area and groundsheets
- Free orange squash/water for children and tea/coffee for adults will be provided
- Reference books and wildlife keys
- A risk assessment guide
- Cross-curricular learning
- A twilight introductory session at no charge
Please contact us by email or telephone if you wish to bring a secondary class or a youth group such as Brownies or Cubs.